Our online bill payment option saves you time and gives you more flexibility in how you pay your bill.
If you have an Internet connection and an email address, you can pay your bill online. It's fast, it's easy, and you no longer have to write a check each month or find a stamp when it's time to send in your payment.
How It Works
We have partnered with Xpress Bill Pay, the premier provider for online bill payment systems. When you sign up for online bill payment you get a unique password that you use to access your personal account on the Xpress Bill Pay website. Every other month, we'll send you a reminder email to let you know when your bill is online.
Then, just log in through your web browser and view your bill, which will look like the paper statement you're familiar with. Select a payment type - credit card, debit card, or electronic funds transfer; enter the information, and you're done!
It's that easy, and it only takes you a few minutes each billing period. Or save yourself even more time and sign up for automatic payments. Every other month, on the due date of the bill, the balance on your bill will be taken out of your checking or savings account or charged to your credit or debit card.
How to Sign Up
- Go to the Xpress Bill Pay website.
- Choose "Create a free account."
- If you've already signed up with Xpress Bill Pay, you can log in with your email address and password.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- You will need a valid email address to create an account.
- Once you've submitted your information, you will receive a default password by email.
- Go back to the Xpress Bill Pay website and log in using your email address and password.The "Add e-Bills" page appears.
- Follow the instructions on the screens to add us to your Xpress Bill Pay account.
Once you've created an account, you'll be able to go online at any time to view and pay your bills.